Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Duck or potato??

So I was at the Dixon's today and got a potato from them that the Antoine's had grown in their garden. It looks like a duck, seriously. So i took it and took pics of it and emailed it to the channel nine news people. Since it's football season and we live in duck country, I thought it would be funny on the news. So anyway just wanted to share it with all of you too. Any ideas what to do with it? ebay? craigslist?

2 comments:

rachel said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!! Too bad it'll get old and moldy. Any way to preserve a potato duck???

Emily L. D. Greenquist said...

You Have a blog!! Oh my goodness sister Ott, I am so Happy! Now I can see Elizabeth and Ashely even though I cant see yall over at our house anymore. I Will email you those pictures of horseback ridding! This makes me SO happy!!