Monday, December 8, 2008

Another parade


I took the girls to the Springfield Christmas parade on Saturday. The whole time Elizabeth was waiting for the marching band so she can see Chelsea and Caleb. She was so excited when she finally saw them, in fact she ran out into the parade and gave Chelsea a hug.

It was so nice for the parade too. Very sunny, we didn't even have to wear jackets. And once again the girls got a ton of candy at the parade.

Elizabeth heard a marching band and was looking to see if it was Chelsea and Caleb...but it wasn't.

there's Caleb! I didn't get a picture of Chelsea.









2 comments:

Radke said...

wow! Two parades this year, that is great! Some day I will get M to go with us to a parade.

Emily L. D. Greenquist said...

Thats my widdle broder! Yall are sweethearts to look for them!