skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Ott family
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Playing in the rain...
I thought this picture turned out cute. The girls were having fun outside playing in the rain last week and I managed to get this picture of Ashley.
1 comment:
Radke
said...
very cute picture
March 9, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and family
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
September (13)
October (22)
November (7)
December (10)
January (8)
February (8)
March (8)
April (17)
May (11)
June (17)
October (5)
January (20)
February (1)
March (4)
April (5)
About Me
Ott family
About me, or us I should say. We were married October 20, 2001. We left California and came to Oregon in 2003. In 2004 our first little girl was born, Elizabeth. Then two years later came Ashley on October 28, 2006.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
very cute picture
Post a Comment