Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bears 25 miles from home!?

After we found the swimming hole from the previous post we decided to keep going up the road to explore some more. We got up pretty high and as we came around the corner we saw two bears run across the street and up the mountain side. It looked like a momma and her cub, we think there was a third up in the trees that we didn't see. I tried to get my camera fast enough but just couldn't. But I'll still post the pic of what I got. Although I don't see any bears in it. They were around the middle of the picture somewhere. Can you see them? I can't. But it was still pretty cool to see the bears, of all the places I have been in my life I have never seen any bears in the wild.

No comments: