Wednesday, June 17, 2009

He's back, well he was...

Mac has been gone for awhile. He wasn't too happy when we got the dog. Shortly after that he disappeared. It's been a couple months now and we figured he was gone for good. Then on Sunday afternoon Elizabeth said she saw him across the street. Sure enough, it was him. He looked healthy and still had his collar and tag on. So we have no idea where he'd been. But he wasn't starving. We brought him in the house and he quickly jumped up into the kitchen window to stare at the dog. He sat there for several hours. I finally pulled him down when I was closing everything up for the night.
He stuck around for the night and the next day. But then yesterday he was begging to go outside, so we let him go. We haven't seen him since. So I don't know what will happen now.

No comments: