The kids all had a great day and loved their presents.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Christmas 2009
We had a nice Christmas at home. Lois came over to watch the girls open presents. Then we had Honey and Uncle Josh and Leila come over for breakfast. Later in the day we all walked over to Honey's house for dinner. I made a turkey and Honey did a ham.
The kids all had a great day and loved their presents.
This is the buzz lightyear that Elizabeth asked Santa for the Saturday before Christmas. Santa had to brave the crowds two days before Christmas to find it.
The kids all had a great day and loved their presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Looks like fun. It's so cute to see the girls in their PJ's Christmas morning. Looks like your cat came back after all, eh?
actually this is another cat we got in July as a tiny kitten. He's already so huge and furry.
Looks like a wonderful Christmas.
New cat? Wow. Reminds me of the old one. I can't wait until I can get my kids a cat. I just hope we can keep it alive. Honestly, you never know with kids and little kittens.
Post a Comment