Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kitchen update

The kitchen is pretty much done.  It isn't to our satisfaction but for now it is done and it works.  There's several things that need to be fixed or just ignored.  Here's some pictures to share with you all.































Before our kitchen only had 2 lights, so it wasn't very bright.  Since we were remodeling we decided to change the lighting.  Adam put in more lights and did canned recessed lights.  We even replaced the lights in our hallway too.  It's much brighter now and we are very happy with it.








This is our laundry room. We recycled some of our kitchen cabinets here.  One's that weren't burnt.  They got repainted and hung here.  It looks nice and it's so nice to have a cabinet there.
We even put up new molding around our door to give it some more character.


1 comment:

Radke said...

Though it took much longer than expected, I think your remodel turned out nicely. I especially like the lights you put into the ceiling. And I WANT your table!