Thursday, October 16, 2008

update on duck potato

Ok so I had sent an email with a pic of the potato to the channel nine news people last night. This morning I had a response back wanting to know how to get ahold of me. Within five minutes of me emailing them my phone number they called me. They asked to send a news team over to my house. So I said it was ok. They came and did video of the potato and the kids and me. They even interviewed me , which I really didn't want to do. So now they are headed over to the Antones to talk to them since that is who grew it.
So anyway it should be on the news tonight so look for it. Channel 9.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Once they air it, you'll have to see if they have a link on their website so your mom can watch it!

Off to set my dvr...