This Thanksgiving was very special. We had my parents here and most of my sisters. Jennifer came down from Washington with her family and Eileen and Candie came up with there kids. They were all here for only a few days, but we all had a great time. We even managed to do a birthday party for Fiona since she turned one the week before. We also squeezed in a photo shoot with Emily.
Happy 1st Birthday Fiona!
We even made it out to the lake to play before everyone drove home.

Jessie

Joey

Isaac

Elizabeth playing with Isaac

All the cousins that were here for Thanksgiving. We are only missing 5 cousins from the Seaver side in this picture.

Joey, Fiona and Jessie

Emily

Jacob

Annah

Jessie

Fiona
2 comments:
WOW! That was alot of updates. Lots happening in the Ott home! I loved it all. Your kitchen looks great, and laundry room too. Hope the new year is great for you guys!
Beautiful cake as always, Janeen. I can't believe how may people you had at your house for Thanksgiving. I think I would have pulled all my hair out from the stress. Looks like everyone had wonderful time, though.
Post a Comment